How does Sen̓áḵw help define a new generation of First Nations reconciliation and leadership?
- The largest partnership with any First Nation in Canadian history.
- Squamish Nation not just passive landlords but active investors and partners in developing the land.
- Historic economic development opportunity that will set the Squamish Nation on a path to complete economic independence.
- Landmark Coast Salish architecture and design — a lasting cultural legacy for the Squamish Nation and for Canada.
- Hundreds of job and entrepreneurial opportunities for Squamish Nation membership in design, construction, and operations.
- Squamish Nation membership voted 87% in favour of progressively developing their lands — a historic majority and clear mandate.